2024 B2V Team Captain Meeting Zoom Link
A quick video to explain how you and your co-captains can receive the Zoom link for our 10/2/23 Team Captain Meeting.
2024 B2V Update #9
a. Click subscribe
- Weekly Email
a. Updated Team Status Report
b. Bounce Backs
a. What is a catcher
b. What is their role
- Big news
a. New stage 20 route
2024 B2V New Team Captain Video
The below listed questions are discussed in the video:
- How many years have you been a team captain?
- How many runners do I need to recruit?
- How much support personnel do I need?
- How many support vehicles do I need?
- What type of follow vehicle is best?
- How big of a budget do I need?
- Do I need to rent radios?
- Are FRS radios the same as the rental radios? Do I still need a FRS radio for my follow vehicle if I rent radios?
- Is it easy to communicate while on the race course?
- How do I know which category I should select?
- Is there an advantage to paying early?
- In the event we have to cancel, is it easy to receive a refund?
- Is there an advantage to staying at the host hotel?
- How do I know where to place my runners?
- How do I figure out our overall time?
- What can I expect on race weekend?
- Any additional advice?
- Why do you come back every year???
2024 B2V Update #8
- Importance of YouTube Videos
- Suggestions for YouTube videos
- Entry Fee & How to pay your fee
- Addresses for submitting entry fee
- Dating of mail in or in person payment
- Upcoming Team Captain Meeting Zoom Link
2024 B2V “How to Pay Registration Fee”
- Registration.bakervegas.net website
- September 13 Pay opens up
- Location of link to pay
- Remembering your password
2024 B2V Update #7
2024 B2V Update #6
- Important Registration Info
- Registration Fee Process
- More “How to” videos will be posted soon
- New Team Captain Video will be posted within the next couple of weeks
2024 B2V “How to add a Co-Captain”
2024 B2V Update #5
- “How To” video
- Registration Fee
- Fee amount
- Upcoming Videos
2024 B2V Update #4
- Opens September 1st
- Fee Payment starts September 13th
- Team Captain Meeting
- Dates & Times.
2024 B2V “How to Register”
A step by step process on how to register your team on the registration web site
2024 B2V Update #3
- Opening date
- Fee Collection Opening Date
- Registration Fee
- Hotel Information
- Room information
- Food court
- Course Records
- Where to find them
- New records from 2023
2024 B2V Update #2
- Click subscribe
- Ask others on your team to subscribe as well. All B2V info will be going out on this channel
- Opens September 1
- Use personal email, not department. Department gets kicked backed and you may not receive link
- If you do not receive a link by the end of the day on the 1st send an email. That means our email was blocked.
- Use cell number, not a land line. I often use this number to communicate with you and send messages.
- Entry Fee
- Begin taking payment on September 13
- Same form of payment as last year.
- On line with credit card, find the link at bakervegas.net
- Send check into the office
- PO BOX 861148
- Los Angeles, CA 90086
- Must include your control number and team name in the memo section
2024 B2V Update #1
- Entry Fee is $2,300
- 99 Category is back
- Stage 8 will need a parking pass this year
- Explain registration process for new captains – Cannot share link